DIGESTIVE SUPPORT FORMULA
Extended Health’s Digestive Support provides a natural way to ensure that your body enjoys the maximum benefit of enzyme and coenzyme balance. Digestive support increases your body’s digestive energy by providing enzymes that help digest a wide range of common foods (including Amalyse, Glucosamalyse, Lipase, Cellulase, Invertase, and especially Lactase, the enzyme responsible for digesting milk products). It also supports the growth of new “friendly” bacteria in your system with powerful probiotic Lactobacillus Acidophilus.”
A unique combination of nutrients and herbs in a base of plant enzymes are designed for optimal assimilation. This formula supports the body’s natural digestive processes against heartburn, nausea, burping, bloating, upset stomach, acid indigestion, diarrhea, gastritis, hiatal hernia, and ulcerative conditions. It neutralizes excess stomach acid, helps with digestion, and restores appetite. It is suitable for even the most sensitive digestive systems and helps support the body’s natural pH (acid/base) balance. It is dairy-free, contains no soy, yeast, wheat or lactose.
Extended Health’s Digestive Support helps to:
– Improves digestion and assimilation of nutrients
– Restores appetite by reducing stomach discomforts
– Neutralizes excess stomach acid
Extended Health’s Digestion and Stomach Upset Support includes the following ingredients:
- Enzymes (Amalyse, Glucosamalyse, Lipase, Cellulase, Invertase) – These substances enhance the digestion of and the assimilation and delivery of nutrients to the body.
- Slippery Elm Bark—This is effective when used internally to soothe inflamed membranes. This herb has a long history of use as nutrition for gastric and duodenal ulcer patients.
- Marshmallow Root—This substance is used internally to calm digestive upsets, intestinal disorders, and inflammatory conditions.
- Ginger Root—Ginger root provides soothing effects for a variety of stomach complaints including nausea, indigestion, stomachaches, and ulcers.
- Green Tea—This herb increases activity of antioxidants and detoxifying enzymes that are important for liver detoxification.
- Quercitin—Quercitin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and has the ability to decrease food allergies and prevent irritability of intestinal muscles.
- Ajowan Oil—This oil has long been used in Ayurvedic (Indian) herbalism. It is helpful for abdominal pains and indigestion. It reduces gas formation, is a natural anti-parasitic agent, and stimulates the digestive tract.
- Gamma Oryzanol—This is used therapeutically in individuals that suffer from chronic gastritis, peptic and duodenal ulcers, irritable bowl syndrome and non-specific complaints such as nausea, heartburn, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus—This powerful probiotic enhances the growth of “friendly” bacterial flora in the intestines. It is an antiviral, antifungal (candida, etc.), and antibacterial (salmonella, E. coli, streptococci, etc.). This substance also provides symptomatic relief in conditions of mucous colitis, irritable colon and ulcerative conditions, and stomach and intestinal disorders.