HEART PLUS DETOX FORMULA
Extended Health’s Heart Plus Detox Formula works to promote healthy blood pressure and cholesterol, while also supporting increased blood flow. The formula is designed to support the body’s natural process for eliminating toxic metals from the body. The two-bottle system also contains nutritionally replenishing antioxidants, vitamins, essential amino acids, important enzymes, and nineteen phyto-therapeutic superfoods & herbal extracts.
Contains 67 Powerful Ingredients in this AM / PM Formula :
- EDTA + 16 other chelators
- 31 antioxidants
- 16 vitamins
- 7 amino acids
- 3 enzymes
- 19 phyto-therapeutic superfoods & herbal extracts
The superior benefits of Extended Health’s Heart Plus Detox Formula result from the synergistic effect of combining EDTA with numerous natural chelating agents, such as activated clay, certain bioflavonoids, chlorella, cilantro, coenzyme Q10, garlic, L-cysteine, L-glutathione, lipoic acid, methionine, selenium, sodium alginate and zinc gluconate.
The Heart Plus Detox Formula can serve as a convenient, non-invasive, long-term health maintenance and prevention program for overall health and wellness. The gradual dosage delivery system significantly reduces the risk of side effects. Extended Health’s Formulas are safe for both children and adults.
Benefits of Extended Health’s Detox Formulas:
- Have been recommended by doctors for years.
- Have a gradual dosage delivery system during the first month significantly reduces the risk of side effects.
- Include ingredients that support the major detoxification pathways, (liver & kidneys) so that during the detox process everything runs smoothly; the body can get rid of those toxins without side effects.
- Replenish the nutrient elements of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and antioxidants.
- Properly replenish the nutrient elements of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and antioxidants.
- Have AM and PM components that are designed so that the chelation and the nutrient restoration functions do not compete with each other.
- Contain plant-based enzymes, which assist in the assimilation and utilization of nutrients.
- The nutrients in the Formulas are whole food (plant) based, meaning that you get the full range of nutrients and co-factors found in that plant or food, rather than only isolated fractions as you find in synthetic supplements.