VEGETARIAN HEART PLUS DETOX II FORMULA
Our Vegetarian Heart Plus Detox Formula is a formula that works to support the body’s natural process for eliminating toxic metals from the body without the ingredient EDTA. The two-bottle system also contains nutritionally replenishing antioxidants, vitamins, essential amino acids, important enzymes, and nineteen phyto-therapeutic superfoods & herbal extracts.
64 Powerful Ingredients in this AM / PM Formula
- 16 all natural chelators
- 31 antioxidants
- 16 vitamins
- 7 amino acids
- 3 enzymes
- 19 phyto-therapeutic superfoods & herbal extracts
The superior benefits of Extended Health’s Vegetarian Heart Plus Detox II Formula results from the synergistic effect of powerful natural chelating agents, such as activated clays, certain bioflavonoids, chlorella, cilantro, coenzyme Q10, garlic, L-cysteine, L-glutathione, lipoic acid, methionine, selenium, sodium alginate and zinc gluconate. Each chelating agent appears to have a predilection for different chemicals, minerals and metal ions. This vegetarian formula works the same as the Heart Plus Detox Formula, but without the use of EDTA.
The addition of nutrients known to support liver function and detoxification also increases the effectiveness of our Detox Formulas. Antioxidants and essential nutrients enhance the chelation process by replacing the small losses of beneficial minerals that are removed during chelation. They promote the healing of tissues and prevent free-radical oxidative damage. As with the chelating agents, the antioxidants in the Formulas help neutralize free radicals that are formed by a variety of oxidizing agents. For this reason, the Heart Plus Detox Formulas contain over 30 different antioxidants.
Our Heart Plus Detox Formulas can serve as a convenient, non-invasive, long-term health maintenance and prevention program for maintaining overall good health and wellness. The gradual dosage delivery system significantly reduces the risk of side effects. Our Formulas are safe for both children and adults. In terms of ingredients, the Formulas have two overall advantages:
Benefits of Extended Health’s Detox Formulas:
- Have been recommended by doctors for years.
- Have a gradual dosage delivery system during the first month significantly reduces the risk of side effects.
- Include ingredients that support the major detoxification pathways, (liver & kidneys) so that during the detox process everything runs smoothly; the body can get rid of those toxins without side effects.
- Replenish the nutrient elements of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and antioxidants.
- Have AM and PM components that are designed so that the chelation and the nutrient restoration functions do not compete with each other.
- Contain plant-based enzymes, which assist in the assimilation and utilization of nutrients.
- The nutrients in the Formulas are whole food (plant) based, meaning that you get the full range of nutrients and co-factors found in that plant or food, rather than only isolated fractions as you find in synthetic supplements.